Brand: Crafted by Humans Loved by Dogs
- SIMPLE AND PURE SNACKING: Made with wholesome ingredients that allow for easy digestion with nothing artificial. Delicious mix of flavors from locally sourced ingredients lets you give even picky or allergy-sensitive dogs a worthy treat.
- CRAFTED BY HUMANS, LOVED BY DOGS: Made with 100% natural ingredients, these snacks are human grade for a product you can feel great about giving your best friend. Each bag contains 5 ounces.
- FREE FROM: These tasty dog treats are free from gluten, wheat, and grain and do not contain GMOs, BHA, BHT, preservatives, artificial coloring, or artificial anything. Just great flavor for great dogs.
- ALL SIZES & DOG BREEDS: These delicious biscuits are crunchy and easily breakable, making these suitable for smaller and larger dogs of all ages from puppies to seniors.
- THOUGHTFULLY MADE: Sourced and baked in the USA from quality ingredients. Portland Pet Food Company donates 5% of their net profits to local non-profit animal shelters and programs, so you can feel good about every part of your purchase.
Details: Portland Pet Food Company Grain-Free & Gluten-Free Biscuits are made with the freshest, gourmet bakery ingredients from the Pacific Northwest. This pack lets you have the best of every blend, with a pack of each flavor! Portland Pet Food Company bakes its biscuits twice to create a light, crumbly texture that’s ideal when chewing is a challenge. These are better than jerky or basic cookies, and are great for all dogs, old or young, from puppy to aging senior dogs. Feel free to break them into smaller pieces for use as a training aid or reward. Because they are free from common allergens, they are great for doggies with an allergy or sensitivities. Feeding Guidelines: This product is intended as a reward or training treat or supplement, and is not intended to be fed as a meal. Have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times. Store in a cool, dry setting. Not intended for human consumption. Portland Pet Food Company believes you should feed your dog like you feed yourself. Katie McCarron, Founder, began making homemade meals for the health of her aging standard poodle. When she had researched and was shocked by the amount of unnatural supplements in basic commercial dog food. Portland Pet Food Company worked with the Oregon Food Innovation Program to develop sustainable, local, AAFCO certified line of products. They also partner with Pacific Northwest companies to ensure that 100% of your dog’s food is sourced and made in the United States. They hand roll and cut their dog biscuits and cook all meals from scratch. Ever expanding, the Portland Pet Food line now includes hand-crafted biscuits, food, and shelf-stable meal pouch toppers that are lightweight and portable for your active lifestyle.
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.2 x 3.4 inches